Shoes have now become a fashion statement for all. Everyone choose shoes according to the place they are going for this they require a wide range of shoe collection and this has compelled the designers to come up with some new designs which are both unique and comfortable for the user.
Shoes are a basic need in today’s running life as they protect your feet from dust, heat, moisture and other weather conditions which are harmful to the health of your foot. Most of the women use tennis shoes while going out for shopping, walk, while gardening also these shoes are preferred and doing your household work in tennis shoes will be very relaxing for your feet.
For summer you can choose sandal shoes with an opening which will definitely reveal your pedicured feet but does not harm your feet. It is helpful in providing proper air to your feet thus do not allow any foreign particle like bacteria or fungi to reside in the corners of your foot. In winters you can choose boots which could be either short boots or long boots. They are also regarded as the defining feature of fashion.
There are many diseases which make foot prone to several infections in which diabetes is a well-known example. Many diabetes patients face a problem of ulcer in the foot which may lead to amputation, this is why they are recommended to wear proper shoes.
Shoes for military personnel
As you all need shoes for the protection of your feet similarly soldiers too need foot protection aid in the form of tactical boots. They choose boots because they have to live in extreme weather conditions, they go for patrolling in dangerous dark forests for the protection of common people. Boots protect their feet from snake biting, dust particles, mud, and other harmful factors.
Not all the boots can be included in the category of tactical boots. Here is a complete tactical boot guide for you. There are certain characteristics which a boot must have to fall in the category of tactical boots, some of them are mentioned below:
- they should be air penetrable as proper air will keep your foot cool and comfortable while rigorous work.
- For quick walk especially for soldiers require lightweight boots which is another characteristic of tactical boots.
- For a maximum range of movement flexible boots are required.
- On ice and slippery roads, soldiers need boots with good grip and this the best feature of tactical boots.
- For protection in jungles from thorns and stones or any sharp object the boots must be sturdy from the upper surface, this is why tactical boots are preferred for army personnel.
These tactical boots are made up of leather which is responsible for the long life of boots.They are prepared in such a way that they protect ankles from cracks thus provide a comfortable walk to the soldiers, policemen, and other public service officers.